Tuesday 4 November 2008

A blog?

How did i get a blog? haha, i never thought i would get a blog, cause i'm not completly sure that blogging is my thing. but now that i have one i think i'm gonna keep on blogging. but i can't promise that it would be good.

Feelign a bit slow today. I blame it on the late night msn convos, got to bed around 5.30 am this morning, and went to bed after a more then 9 hours chat with my ae peeps. wtf? time sure flies when you have fun! you guys makes me smile, alot. *snuggles* for you.

okay, so i'm back at listening at Heart again. Me heart Heart


Oh, check out my friends blog Chicks who reviews Flicks

Well, think i'm done for this time.

Until next time..

2 comments:

FlickChicks said...

haha fuck it's nice you're advertise our blog^^
Nice you've got a blog now^^ gut gut

men asså ändå tack så jävla mycket...!

Anonymous said...

*Snuggles back*