Friday 28 November 2008

Wow

I feel asleep before 1 am last night, that hasn't happened in weeks. The result of that made me wake up, by my self, at 9.30 this morning. I think my nocturnalness is cured for the moment, but since i know myself well i'm gonna guess it wont last for long. Cause i kinda like beeing nocturnal and staying up late :P It's in my blood.

So, i'm on my way to my fathers house later today, they are gonna pick me up when they are done shopping. I did a quick voogle today.



I hope all of you will have a great weekend.

And i wanna share this song by That's What She Said -
Why Is My Right Wrong?

2 comments:

purrito bandito said...

hey... those little figurines (i think that's what u called them) are cool. the thing is.... i couldn't see what they were of lol.... so what were they? :). have a good one :D.

Isvind said...

haha yeah I where surprised that you where online before I where... First though you didn't even go to bed^^

so Congrats